cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$34 for 40G offer disappeared

EdEd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Finally I go to the change page but the offer disappeared!

6 REPLIES 6

AquaCatEyes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I haven't been able to login for the last four hours. it's quite scummy for them to do that. and then take it away

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@car62 I wouldn't stress. I doubt that Public Mobile takes the Black Friday deals off the table without the majority of their clients being able to access them. I'd check back again every once in a while to see if the site is up and running again. I'm sure their IT team is tirelessly at work trying to fix the problem

car62
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got my wife changed over earlier today the offer is still there I got stuck in the middle I can’t finalize anything 

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@EdEd based on how dysfunctional the site has been today, I'd be shocked if Public Mobile didn't extend their Black Friday deals for a few more days. Then again, who am I to say? I'd check again every so often to be safe.

Girlypop
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@EdEd  May just be a cache issue clear web browser and try again or try the app . Might also have to just wait until tomorow.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

No, it's still there. It's just the website and app are having issues due to the overwhelming response they've had. Just try again later or tomorrow.

Need Help? Let's chat.