cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Information?

akrit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had made a request to receive payment bills and its been almost a month since I made that request.

But I haven't received any update or information regarding that.

Hi Community could you let me know how long does it take in average to receive the requested bill?

4 REPLIES 4

akrit

Thanks for the response @Patchio. I have sent a follow up regarding the situation hope it can be resolved soon.

True its already so unprofessional from them, for us to not be able to view it without these requests.

Hope they could make some changes regarding this issue soon in their system.

akrit

Thanks for the response, but I meant the full payment bill which includes your tax and everything with the total amount which we need to request to an Agent to get it.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@akrit wrote:

I had made a request to receive payment bills and its been almost a month since I made that request.

But I haven't received any update or information regarding that.

Hi Community could you let me know how long does it take in average to receive the requested bill?

Login your account, click payment history, then download it. I'm not sure it's what you want.

Patchio
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@akrit 

It usually takes the CSA’s 30 days to fulfil most requests for invoices. 

If a month has already passed and they haven’t provided you with the invoices that you requested, please follow up on your initial ticket and ask for an update.

Tell the CSA’s that your request was submitted over a month ago, and that you should NOT have to keep waiting for them to provide you with the invoices that were requested.

It’s completely unprofessional for them to keep dragging their feet on this matter. 

Need Help? Let's chat.