cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoying!!! My Account keep Suspended because of wrong US roaming addon automatically purchased

chwcau
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

very Annoying!!!  My Account keep Suspended because of wrong US roaming addon automatically purchased in each 10 days. then every 10 days later I will lost phone call and text services and have to send the help message to   to wait for them to reactive my account, and each time I have to wait for at least 2 days longer to get my account reactive.  and this time I already wait for 3 days no any response from Moderator_Team.

Public mobile services is really sucks!!! 

Moderator_Team
9 REPLIES 9

Honestly, from the screen shot provided, it looks like MANUAL purchase of the US ROAMING, and the only Auto entry is the $2 credit for AutoPay.

We need to see page 2 of that transaction list to know more... also need to see Overview page and know exactly what your BASE PLAN IS.

@chwcau wrote:

before September it is working well. after I intended to purchase the US bundle roaming addon once at September, then it start to automatically renew another three US roaming addons to my account and also suspended my account even I am travelling back to Canada right now.

Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 7.51.54 AM.png

I can see where they credited you on the 1st Oct but then it happened again on the 7th Oct....That is a serious account issue and i can not imagine how much of a PITA it is!

chwcau

before September it is working well. after I intended to purchase the US bundle roaming addon once at September, then it start to automatically renew another three US roaming addons to my account and also suspended my account even I am travelling back to Canada right now.

Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 7.51.54 AM.png

@chwcau wrote:

yes, it shouldn't auto renew but it already happened on my account. that's why I know something is wrong at my account.

but unfortunately no technical support or service to fix this issue which make me keep losting incoming call and text. I am struggle here for this issue more than 3 weeks.  sad!!!!!!!!

It appears you been with PM since June atleast!

Did this start happening after you intentionally purchased a US roaming Add-on?

Everything was working properly prior to this?

chwcau

yes, it shouldn't auto renew but it already happened on my account. that's why I know something is wrong at my account.

but unfortunately no technical support or service to fix this issue which make me keep losting incoming call and text. I am struggle here for this issue more than 3 weeks.  sad!!!!!!!!

@chwcau wrote:

yes, the US add on keeps renewing on its own and every time make my account suspended even I have auto payment setup and my balance is higher than the monthly payment. the bad thing is my phone call and text services is not working. if the low cost means no sevices, then what's the point for us to have a cell phone? 

Wow, that is strange. In this case there is nothing the community can do, sorry.

It would be interesting to see a screenshot of your payment history showing when the US add-on auto renewed. Black out any personal information.

chwcau

yes, the US add on keeps renewing on its own and every time make my account suspended even I have auto payment setup and my balance is higher than the monthly payment. the bad thing is my phone call and text services is not working. if the low cost means no sevices, then what's the point for us to have a cell phone? 

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@chwcau wrote:

very Annoying!!!  My Account keep Suspended because of wrong US roaming addon automatically purchased in each 10 days. then every 10 days later I will lost phone call and text services and have to send the help message to   to wait for them to reactive my account, and each time I have to wait for at least 2 days longer to get my account reactive.  and this time I already wait for 3 days no any response from Moderator_Team.

Moderator_Team

I don't fully understand what is happening. Add-ons (ie:US roaming) do not auto renew!

Is your base plan on autopay?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@chwcau wrote:

Moderator_Team

You should be able to make a manual $1 payment (if you have enough funds, higher if you don't) and have the account re-activated.

Your US add on keeps renewing on its own? That's not right. Sorry I know it sucks. 😞 They are really busy but working hard to respond to each inquiry. Support staff is small but that’s why this service is such low cost. Rest assured you WILL be taken care of. The worth of waiting is high.

For me, the extremely rare time I need a moderator to respond I have to wait but the rest of the time I save a lot of money. I save about $490 a year with public mobile so its worth it.

It typically should be within 48 hours.  No need to send multiple messages unless you forgot to include your identity / pin number for verification then sending a second message (Click to send) will speed it up for you as the first response from them will be "who are you? " or "whats your pin?". 

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Need Help? Let's chat.