cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address not updated

breinmaldo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi good day i ordered a sim more than a week ago but i think it was delivered at my old address because i havent updated my address in my profile will it be able to delivered to my address if no one picked it up from my old address because no one lives there now

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @breinmaldo delivery time varies, could be quick like 5 days, or longer like 3 weeks.

if you need it urgently, get it from Telus or Koodo stores locally or via Amazon 

breinmaldo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for that info i get it now. Another question is will it take a month for them to deliver the sim.?

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@breinmaldo wrote:

Hi good day i ordered a sim more than a week ago but i think it was delivered at my old address because i havent updated my address in my profile will it be able to delivered to my address if no one picked it up from my old address because no one lives there now

You sure you entered the old address when you ordered the sim? Because you can enter any address you want to deliver to on the order page. PM doesn't care the address on order page is match your current account address or not.  PM will care your email address on order page is your account current email if PM has a promotion so you can get promotion otherwise PM doesn't care.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The address in the account profile has no connection to the Shop address. You will have entered an address when you bought the sim. That's where it should go. Deliveries from here are hit and miss. Some get it within a few days, others a few weeks.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You cannot blame PM for not knowing your new address if you did not update it.

You can check your old address if it is close by. SIM is delivered by regular mail.

Need Help? Let's chat.