cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding middle name to account information

tjgm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need to add my middle name to my account information, and I continue to receive the below error message when trying to update my account information:

"Sorry, we could not reset your account info at this moment. Please try again later."

Does anyone know how to edit the first name field in the account information section?

Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9

@tjgm 

Public Mobile doesn't verify the information, and as such, isn't valid for identification.

tjgm

@dabr I needed my full legal name to appear on my Public Mobile telephone history doc for another identity verification process.  @Timer's solution worked.  The first name field has limited characters, but the last name field accepted both my middle and last name.  Thanks everyone for your help! 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

If only boxes for first name and last name..try this. 

Jim Brown

Jim BartBrown with no space. 

@esjliv 

there no option right but they can add in first name with middle name or in last name can be add the middle name,

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@tjgm   Is there a particular reason to add your middle name to your account?   The information filled in the profile page does not even have to be accurate and it's not used for any verification purposes, AFAIA.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Timer how can OP get CSA add something to a field that does not exist? You may be causing more frustrating or wasted time to send someone to a CSA when we can see there is no middle name field.

I had to check myself just now actually to confirm. @BKNS27 nailed it.

tjgm

It still doesn't work unfortunately /:

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@tjgm 

There is no section for a middle name.

So you can add it to the First name section.

Clear your cache, cookie and go incognito on your browser then try login to your account.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@tjgm 

contact support team by  CS_Agent  to add for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.