cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding eSIM

Cujimoto
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi!

I have an account with PM already. I’d like to add a separate number using an eSIM on my phone.

how do I go about doing that? How can I add the eSIM without cancelling my sim/my current account?

Thanks everyone!

5 REPLIES 5

Cujimoto

Perfect! It looks like the only way.

Thanks everyone!

HI @Cujimoto 

so, you want to setup another number for business calls? and you want this business calls on a PM account?

PM system can only have one email login for one account and number.  So, a second number means a new account with a new email address.  So, if this is what you want, just download PM app, use another email to create a new account, setup and choose esim and let the app install the esim for you

and remember to use your own friend code to activate your second account for the $10 savings

Cujimoto

I currently have a physical sim card on my phone. I want to add an esim on the SAME phone so that I can receive business calls.

Would I have to set up a different email account and set up the esim or is there a way to get an esim, a new number for the esim and pay through my personal PM account?

Ideally, I'd add an eSIM through PM but I don't see that option. I'm thinking I'll just have to set it up using another email account and then pair it with my current phone.

I'm looking to have both a sim and eSIM working on my ONE phone.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

no worries adding sim card , it won't affect your current account, but your PM sim is physical or esim? many phone can only have 1 esim active, depends on the phone

adding another sim card from a new PM account?  if you are activating new account with PM , then just do it as usua

if you are adding esim from another carrier, you will need QR code to install

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Cujimoto If you want to keep the current account and number you will need to create another account with a different email (each account must have it's own email). On the device you want to setup with the eSIM, install the Public Mobile app and purchase the eSIM from the "Account" tab

Need Help? Let's chat.