cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a credit card to account

Heather_ONeill
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

The new way of collecting payments is terrible. 😞 I used to just have to click pay with credit card and it would allow me to enter my credit card details. Since the upgrade to the site, my payment options have been deleted and it won't allow me to add a card to the account. What do I do. Chat bot directs me to my account and then I'm lost. Can someone please help? What am I doing wrong?

8 REPLIES 8

HI @surferdude   it's normal mobile carrier ask people to register a card there for payment, what is the issue?

When you join, you checked a box agreeing you will put the card on the system

if you don't like you can ask them to remove.   

I don't see anything wrong with that  

Lawsuit  ?  good luck

surferdude
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

the whole idea of "registering" a credit card is completely ridiculous and i suspect ILLEGAL

maybe Public Mobile should rescind this stupid policy before someone (like me) launches a LAWSUIT

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Heather_ONeill is your account active now? if you have trouble with the payment and it is now suspended, you can get a voucher from Shoppers Drug Mart and load the voucher with *611.  Quick way to get the service up and running

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Heather_ONeill 

Did you registered your Eversafe ID? You need to complete this first before you can login to your account.

Start by clicking on Sign Up and enter your registered email address and password.

IMG_0110.png

Yes, that is challenging with a flip phone @Heather_ONeill 

Can you borrow a friend or relative’s smart phone to download the app and perhaps manage the payment information there?

Once it’s done, you shouldn’t have to worry about changing it until the expiry of the current credit card.

You could also ask the customer support agents to assist with this if you prefer.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 

2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Heather_ONeill wrote:

Hello,

The new way of collecting payments is terrible. 😞 I used to just have to click pay with credit card and it would allow me to enter my credit card details. Since the upgrade to the site, my payment options have been deleted and it won't allow me to add a card to the account. What do I do. Chat bot directs me to my account and then I'm lost. Can someone please help? What am I doing wrong?

@Heather_ONeill , when you sign into your account on your browser there should be an arrow lower left of the screen, click that, click on Payments, to right of screen click on Manage Subscription, enter your payment details on that page, save payment information. 

Heather_ONeill
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I own a flip phone so I'm unable to download apps. I don't understand why this is so difficult. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Heather_ONeill 

Have you downloaded the public mobile app?

Under the payment tab and manage payment,  there is an option there to manage your credit card payment information.

Adding:  @Heather_ONeill , when using the app, you might find that you have to tap the little + symbol then tap manage subscription

Need Help? Let's chat.