cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-ons Self Serve Down?

kristine
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there an issue with the add-ons today? I put $10.00 into my available funds, but every time I try to purchase an additional 200 MB of data, the page just reloads and it still shows that I have $10.00 in available funds. 

The following message appears mid-page: ValidateAndUpdateOptions/Provisioning_14

I've tried this in both Chrome and Firefox with the same results. 

I get the "confirm my purchase" popover and click on it, just to be taken back to the top of the add-ons page again. 

10 REPLIES 10

plugels
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having the same error when trying to add data. I have tried incognito.

mike_mccorms

I'm experiencing the same issue today 10/25/2017. I've PM'd moderators for resolution.

kristine

Just to clarify, I was charged $11.30 for the $10.00 deposit, so yes, taxes are accounted for. I also forgot to mention that I topped up about a month ago and it was smooth sailing - no errors or delays, so this seemed weird.

(ETA) Mod PMed me and waved his/her magic wand, and it looks like I'm back in business. Thanks. 

Islandmike
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Im having the same issues and I’ve tried private and incognito modes. This is all from my phone so I have not tried from a desktop environment yet though. 

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for clarifying @NDesai@stonechucker!

@closng

No, no, no.   We never add taxes to our available balances.  Taxes are charged at the time of purchase, and the regular costs are only added to the Available balance.

Never purposely add the tax - it's done for you when you use a credit / visa debit with PM directly, or at a voucher location.

@closng wrote:

Just a guess but I think you might need to add the tax to the $10 into your funds? i.e. fund the account with $11.30 in total.

No. Whenever you manually add funds, the tax is charged automatically on top of the amount you want to add. If you enter $10, tax is changed on $10. So, you don't need to enter amount+tax. 

pakmode

Yeah, like @Taekgun said, hopefully it's just a browser issue. 

Clearing your cookies should work, or going Incognito mode as mentioned. 

closng

Just a guess but I think you might need to add the tax to the $10 into your funds? i.e. fund the account with $11.30 in total.

Taekgun

Try using Chrome in Incognito mode, this may help with the error.

I'm not aware of any issue.  Can anyone else weigh in?

Need Help? Let's chat.