cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on

Janicekb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a quantity of two for the 1GB add on and assumed that I would have 2 GB for the month but noticed that my account says I only have 1GB. I was charged $30 instead of $15

7 REPLIES 7

As explained earlier, the line item will say 1GB but to the right you should see xx / 2048MB.

Or you should see at least $15 in your balance.

@Janicekb   Login to My Account and check 2 more things

1. Any amount showing in Available Fund?

2. Go to Transaction log  https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/ and check if all the transactions shown for yesterday (or the day you brought the add-ons).  Focus on the entries about how much they charged your card.  It could be one entry of $15, or one entry of $30 or it could also be 2 entries and $15 each.  Also, there should be other entries about how you used the fund you loaded.    Or would be nice if you can also provide us screenshot of that

Janicekb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No $30 was charged but it only shows that I have 1GB under add-on

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Janicekb   how much in Available Fund/

check My Account the Add-ons section. post a screenshot of that Add-ons box

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Janicekb    When you purchase multiples of data. they will appear on one line as 2048MB and not two separate lines of 1024MB.   Check under your My Data/Add-ons and see how much data you have.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Janicekb Where did you check? Add-ons do not get added to your main plan. They are kept separate. On the main page of your self-serve account, scroll down and you should see the 1GB listed with the counter (0/2048MB). Add-ons do not expire, they will remain in your account until you fully use it up. 

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Janicekb Hi do you see the other 15 In your available funds? How many mb does it say you have

Need Help? Let's chat.