cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing a refer a friend promotion.

stephnatstl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, last week I enrolled 2 of my teens with there seperate accounts.  I added my RAF code.  But, I only got on confirmation.  How long does it take to get both confirmation? I understand there could be some delays.  But on of them was already confirmed, I created both account the same day.

11 REPLIES 11

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@stephnatstl 

Unfortunately extra bonus referral credit promotions since the pandemic have been anemic at public mobile with the extra referral credits limited to one per account and now the credits spread over several months. Referral codes cannot be removed from the account once applied. The most recent round of referral credit bonuses at best will pay out for your family....

1. If you were referred=$5+you referred your son+$5+$10 bonus=$20(+$5×2×4 months) +1pt(son#1)+1pt(son#2)=2pts/30 days
  2. Son #1 gets $10+$5=$15(+$5×4 months)
  3. Son #2 gets $10

When did you activate your account? When did you activate each of your kids' accounts? The 5x$5 for both customers was only for one referral.

HI@stephnatstl 

the 1x$10 is when you used someone else referral code when joined

the 1x$5 is part of the $5 x 5 months special promotion.  Yes, for that I think one special bonus per account.  So, in your case, you should have referred kid 1 on your account, then have kid 1 to refer kid 2 in order to max out the saving

I think it is too late at this time

stephnatstl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all,  thanks for all of your inputs, suggestions and recommendations.  I do see in both of my kids accounts a 10$ refer a friend.  But in my account I only have 1x 10$ and 1x5$.  I only save 15$.  So what I may be getting is I should have referred one of my kids to the other?  I can't bring in 2 friends ?  I find this odd that I can't refer 2 friends and get the discounts.  Doesn't really sound like a true refer a friend program.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@stephnatstl 

What day did you activate your son's accounts? Was it on or before June 6th 2022? Which son's account is missing the $10 bonus referral code?

If the activations occurred on or before June 6th and it was the second account that did not recieve the bonus referral credit then it would be better to have customer support add your son's (first account activated) referral code rather than your referral code then you would both qualify for the extra bonus $25 ($5×5months) referral credit as it was limited to one per account (to refer another customer).

Otherwise if your son's accounts were activated after that date who referred each account makes no real difference......then it also sounds like the referral glitch is alive and well and not registering referral codes at activation. Follow the instructions already supplied to contact customer support once 72 hours has passed and the $10 bonus referral credit is still missing from your son's account.

If you or your son's were eligible for the extra bonus $25 ($5×5 months) referral credit then most but not all eligible accounts were credited on Friday June 10th with the first $5 credit and notified as such by SMS text. The rest sometime soon....?🤔

Yeah so unfortunately the referred numbers wont show up like for you lucky old rewards ppl lol

HI@JL9   OP is on the new rewards system.   OP just activate earlier a week ago.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

@stephnatstl are you on ood or new rewards, if new i dont think it looks like this at all. I dont think anything shows up (i wish it did it would be so much easier to track) also you may not get the 1 dollar a month since for one of them since you qualify for the 25 over 5 months promo aslnd their is conflicting info on whether you get the 1 on top of the 5 the first 5 months 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@stephnatstl 

If you activated your kids SIM a week ago so the rewards should be in their account.

You kids account should show a balance of $10 on the top right of the page.

Since you got the Cha-Ching text for the RAF then you should see $1/1 point in My Rewards section in your account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @stephnatstl   did you login to both of your teens My Account?  you should see the $10 deposit into their accounts within 72 hours.  For you who referred them, you should see  the $1 in the friend  list on the same day

If their account do not see the $10, have them to open ticket with PM CS Agent (since 2 different accounts, created 2 Community accounts for them and open ticket from each of them)

To open ticket :

open a ticket with PM CS Agent. Click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by Typing: My rewards are missing,
  2. then Click on "Public Points"
  3. now, click on "Refer A friend",
  4. and click on "Yes, I'm the referred customer',
  5. Finally click "Click here to submit a ticket" .

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@stephnatstl  - you should see your $1 and their phone number nearly right away in your My Rewards account, looking something like this:

esjliv_1-1643479543437.png

As for the 2 new activated accounts, their $10 should show up within 72 hours of activation.

If rewards/bonus do not show up after 72 hours then the new activation accounts should submit a ticket with CSA.

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.