cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on

iffatkamran87
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I just added add on to get 750mins calling to pakistan and India but I n not sure whether it's added or not

7 REPLIES 7

@iffatkamran87 wrote:

I have purchased 15 $ add on and the money has deducted form my account but cannot see  the if I go back to purchase than another 15 $will be deducted 

No that won't happen.  Only two things can happen. If the funds are there, it buys the add-on. If the funds aren't there, it adds another $15 to your account but you don't lose it. You'll know it added $15 and you can use it to buy more add-ons or leave it there.

@iffatkamran87   

do you see $15 sitting has Available Fund?  If that is the case, then no worry, just go back and buy the add-on ,  PM  will use the money in Available Fund for the purchase instead of getting the money from your credit card again.

again, buying add-on is a 2 steps process: 1. Load Fund, 2. Actual buying.  

If you missed step 2, you should see the money you loaded in step 1 sitting in Available Fund

iffatkamran87
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have purchased 15 $ add on and the money has deducted form my account but cannot see  the if I go back to purchase than another 15 $will be deducted 

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you have funded your account and then purchased the add-on then it will be on the plan page in self serve.

Another simple way to test. you can try calling one of those country, if it goes through... then it is on. 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It is a 2 step process, after you add the funds go back into the add ons section and manually select that and submit it. It should then show up in your add ons menu and you should be good to go.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@iffatkamran87   Login to My Account, It should show in My Data & Addon section on the Overview page

Or you can also check your Plan Details page ( https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/ChangePlanLandingPage/ )

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@iffatkamran87   Log into your self serve account and scroll down the overview page and it should appear under My Data/Add-ons.

You may also have just added the funds and didn't complete the second part which is to go back and purchase the add-on you need.  Then log out and reboot the phone and your add-on should be active immediately.

Need Help? Let's chat.