cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on not working

Chau4190
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I paid for my plan, used all of it before the month ended. Then I paid the same amount again and I remember making it an add on. But now its been a week since I paid and it shows me the balance but my calls aren’t going through and neither can I use my data. Seems like it starts using the balance next month. What to do?

7 REPLIES 7

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Chau4190 wrote:

I had the $40 plan earlier. I changed it to $15 plan for this month. I consumed all the data and calls in half month. I paid another $15 now and it’s showing me $15 balance in my account and my calls aren’t going through. It shows ACTIVE 

@Chau4190 You did not buy the add-on. You just charged your credit card of $15 plus taxes. Before you make changes, you better think which plan is suitable to your case. You probably don't want to run into the same issue again soon. If you get the $15 again, you need to contact the Moderator by sending them a private message. $15 plan will run a 30 days cycle on the date you buy it again, not the last one's. 

If you are getting something else, you can do you in "My Account" and select change plan option. But make sure you select the remaining owing amount for the new plan. 

@Chau4190 

Moderators take some time to respond (1-2 days).  It might be worth just immediately changing back to the $40 plan if you need service right away.  

You could buy two separate add ons:

1GB for $30

400 long distance minutes for $15

The unused portions of add ons do roll over to next month.  

But, as you can see, it would be probably cheaper to switch back to $40 plan.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chau4190 wrote:

I had the $40 plan earlier. I changed it to $15 plan for this month. I consumed all the data and calls in half month. I paid another $15 now and it’s showing me $15 balance in my account and my calls aren’t going through. It shows ACTIVE 

To keep and early-renew this plan you'll need to contact the @Moderator_Team < Click this. Maybe you need to look at getting bigger plans. You could deposit more money and do an immediate plan change to another plan. But you'll lose the value you've already spent. There are no refunds or pro-rating here.

@Chau4190 wrote:

If you want to early renew, you need to ask the moderator team to do it for you.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Chau4190
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Chau4190 

Which plan do you have?  You can't renew your plan earlier without moderator help.  Which add on did you purchase?  data?  minutes?  

Buying add ons is a two step process.  I have a feeling that you loaded up your funds, but did not purchase the actual add on.  

Here is the knowledge article on the topic.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Plans-amp-Add-Ons/ta-p/250167

Or srlawren's tutorial:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/td-p/198974

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chau4190 wrote:

Hi, 

I paid for my plan, used all of it before the month ended. Then I paid the same amount again and I remember making it an add on. But now its been a week since I paid and it shows me the balance but my calls aren’t going through and neither can I use my data. Seems like it starts using the balance next month. What to do?

What plan are you on? What does the status show? Active? Expired?

You have the option of renewing the plan early by way of the moderators or changing the plan to another plan. The add-ons are a 2 step purchase. Add money then buy add-on. Renewing early or changing plan immediately loses what you've spent already for the current plan. There are no refunds or pro-rating here.

Need Help? Let's chat.