cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-on for USA 15 talk-n-text not working

andyHanmer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to add-on USA talk and text and it did not work but my funds were subtracted from my balance.

what should I do now?

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@andyHanmer - did you get this working for you from suggestions given?

Buying back to back of the same type of roaming addon before the full 360 hours (15 days) + 12-24 hours after (this is the unfortunate part) is what needs to be done.

If this is where you are at, you may need CSA to help you sort that out.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Or, try buying a different type/bucket of Roaming addon to get your service up and running, then connect with CSA after to adjust anything on your account if needed.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@andyHanmer 

Try refresh your self service account page.

Or login with a different web browser,  clear cache or incognito mode.

Sometimes your self service webpage will show older "cached" version of your account.  

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Is this a re-buy or the first one this trip?

Click on the little spinner refresh icon below Shop Add-ons to make sure you're seeing the current information.

Do you see the add-ons now?

Set the phone to automatic networks or select T-Mobile if it shows up after scanning. You might not be in a T-Mobile coverage area.

If you do get connected to T-Mobile then text should work fine. If talk isn't working then try to manually select 2G in your phone network mode. If you don't have a 2G setting then maybe your phone won't do 2G.

Need Help? Let's chat.