cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on data

Menno27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased 1GB data last year that I have used some of with no time limit to use.

then you gave us 2 GB of data I think in Dec with no time limit to use.

now your offering extra 2GB per month for 8 months. So end of every month what ever is left is lost and a new 2GB starts.

so my question is if I go over my original plans data is the extra going to come of this new monthly 2GB offering first before using my data that no time limit?

thanks

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Menno27 

The free 2gb for 8 months promo is for new customers and not for existing customers.

You will need to purchase Add-Ons for additional data.
If you don’t want to purchase additional data, you can turn off your Cellular Data and only use wifi.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Menno27  "if I go over my original plans data is the extra going to come of this new monthly 2GB offering first before using my data that no time limit?"

Yes, it should. Plan data is used first but does not roll over. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Any PM's promotion (data, minutes, etc.) is for NEW accounts only so it does not apply to you.

Most add-ons and bonuses have no expiration date unless used off.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Menno27 

In addition to what my friend pointed out above, if you had the additional monthly data (which you, as an existing user, cannot get), that would be used before any add-ons, whether these add-ons given to you as a gift by PM or purchased by you.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

The new 2GB for 8 months is only for new activations, @Menno27 

Need Help? Let's chat.