cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add more data

CAK1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This morning I thought I was adding extra data as mine is 75% used and I paid for 2 more GB but it does not show up on the phone.  I see it as a credit on my account.  Will that cover data usage when I use up the data in my plan?   I am taking a trip and as I have less than 25% left, Ido not want to run out of data and am hoping this extra money will pay for that.

10 REPLIES 10

The system will always use plan data first. Then it would switch to any present add-on data. Then at renewal it'll switch back to plan data. The add-on data will then wait around until needed again.

CAK1

Yes there is a little left.  I used 1.78 GB on the plan.  I tried a restart but perhaps it will use up the plan data first and hopefully it will come in then.  Thanks again for the advice!

It doesn't show up in the phone per se. It should just work. Do you still have any plan data? If so then your phone will still use that. If not, then your phone should be using the new data you bought.

Maybe do a restart. Not normally necessary but always good to restart things anyway.

CAK1

Do you know how long it takes to show up in the phone?

CAK1

Yes it does show 2048...so they are both there.   Thank you!!!

Look over to the right and see if the line that says 1gb shows 2048. If so, you bought 2 units of the 1gb add-on. They stack together totaling what you bought.

CAK1

I did buy the 2x1GB but only one shows up in my data add-on and usage.  I had paid $35.00 and the transaction history shows I bought 2 with a $5 balance but the 2nd GB does not show up in the Data.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @CAK1  So, you see $30 in the Available Fund?  If that is true, you can go back and buy now.  You don't need to buy 2x 1GB in one shot, you can buy 1G first and buy more if you run out the first 1GB 

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CAK1 

hi buying an addon is a 2 step process, first you put money in your account then go back in and buy your add on do you see the money in your avalible funds? if you do go back and purchase add on

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@CAK1 , add-on purchase involves 2 steps.  You have completed step 1.  You should be able to go back to the purchase add-on tab and buy the add-on using funds that are already in the account.

Need Help? Let's chat.