cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add funds to Account

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

I always add funds to my account before renewable date. The website used have "add fund" icon on "payment" page then click it to add funds. 
But now when clicked "Add funds With Credit/Debit Card" on "Payment" page, it will opens new tab window to chat, from there answer some questions and enter the amount wish to add.
After add fund, it only shows the previously account balance, but before the new website it would immediately show current account balance after add funds. 
I can download payment receipt though.
For security reason this is so very inconvenienced and uncomfortable.

6 REPLIES 6

JuliaB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't owe any money. The account is still on hold. I can't create a ticket because of the error message. It's vicious circle 

JuliaB

@esjliv wrote:

@JuliaB wrote:

After their new service my account is still on hold although I don't owe anything. It's so frustrating that I even can't talk to a live support agent. How can I contact their support team?

@JuliaB - what do you mean 'on hold' ? Can you call 611 or log into my account to see if your account is in ACTIVE or Suspended status?

There is no talking to agents, but you can message them.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

It had a suspended status although I have paid for the service 4 hours ago. I have a receipt but I still can't use the phone. I have tried *611. It didn't help

HI @JuliaB   open ticket first while we try to help. 

So you add fund and still no service? Login My Account again using Incognito/Private/Secret mode, is the status showing Active? or the amount still in Available Fund

If it shows active, reboot the phone

@JuliaB wrote:

After their new service my account is still on hold although I don't owe anything. It's so frustrating that I even can't talk to a live support agent. How can I contact their support team?

@JuliaB - what do you mean 'on hold' ? Can you call 611 or log into my account to see if your account is in ACTIVE or Suspended status?

There is no talking to agents, but you can message them.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

JuliaB

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@hycm53 

plenty of glitches for CSA to work on since last Wednesday !!

Need Help? Let's chat.