cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-On data expires after 30 days?

RonG1972
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just purchased 3 GB of data thinking it would last until used.  There is no way that will be used up.  I would also like a refund and may consider another plan with Public Mobile or another provider.  Would have appreciated a head's up notice about this. 

6 REPLIES 6

RonG1972

Gratefully, I got a credit and up graded to the next plan, which will meet my needs at still a good deal.  Thank you all for your input.

RonG1972

Gratefully, I got a credit and up graded to the next plan, which will meet my needs at still a good deal.  Thank you all for your input.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@RonG1972   "Would have appreciated a head's up notice about this."

Yes it's unfortunate that they now expire.  There is a note to the effect where you buy the add-ons but probably easy to overlook if you have routinely done this before they made the change.  

IMG_2122.jpeg

Lolo_1234
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This sucks, add-ons were way better before, now that they expire they are really less attractive... 😞

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @RonG1972 

yes, it has been more than half a year 

if you have not used any yet, you have a chance to get the money back, talk to PM agent.  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@RonG1972  Sorry yes it used roll over until used before the new system update and ever safe ID this year all data add on now expire 30 days after purchase . if you don’t want it now because you didn’t know you can ask support to reverse it for you and consider upgrading plan instead . Many have had luck getting the new activation plan 30GB for $29 by asking support for it @RonG1972 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.