cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active and port my number

Mama_bear
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to activate my main number and gave them another number as alternate but they use that number as my main number how do I get my main number back and then port it?

6 REPLIES 6

Mama_bear

I wanted to port my main number but the alternative one ported out it was just if something went wrong but I’m good now all fixed

Mama_bear

Thank you thank you so I so appreciate it the lady was so helpful I got back my main number Yahoo!!!!

Mama_bear

After getting back my number porting out public

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Mama_bear   Are you porting into or out of Public Mobile?  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Mama_bear 

weird situation.

PM porting support team can confirm what number you gave and change for you if need.  I have sent you the porting support team number.  Please check your Community inbox (envelope on top right), check for the number and call

@Mama_bear wrote:

I tried to activate my main number and gave them another number as alternate but they use that number as my main number how do I get my main number back and then port it?  Have you received a text messsage from your old carrier about porting to Public Mobile?

The alternate number shouldn't actually matter. It's not suppsoed to be used for anything other than a number that Public Mobile can contact you if there's a problem with the number port.

Need Help? Let's chat.