cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation

EdMeiller
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My camera will not respond to QR code. Could you please activate my account. Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@EdMeiller 

What phone do you have? trying to find you a good QR code reader

drsihaa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I guess you are trying to add the e-sim.

Instead of using camera app, try go to the system settings to add an e-sim and scan there.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@EdMeiller wrote:

My camera will not respond to QR code. Could you please activate my account. Thank you

@EdMeiller try restarting your phone then scanning the QR code from the activation email.

FYI, we are not public mobile staff, so we cannot see anything with your account. We are customers and members like you here.

If still issues with the QR code, ask CSA to help. Ways to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@EdMeiller 

Depending on the device, there may be a QR code reader app you might need to tap to read the code.

If using android, try pulling down from the top of the screen to see if there is one.

Need Help? Let's chat.