cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error trying to Resume activation

ZKlass
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi - I have been trying to activate a new account with an ESim and it gives an exception of:

WE ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST.

This may be due to a system error, please go back to the previous page and try again. (Error Code: XXX)

I tried using a different e-mail and same issue.  Not sure what triggered the error but can you take a look and resolve it.

4 REPLIES 4

hi @ZKlass only support can help to refresh account 

you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

ZKlass

No it didn't work.  Can you reset it so that it doesn't ask to complete my activation.  When I click on resume activation it ALWAYS fails.  I want to avoid that window in this process.

ZKlass

I started in the browser and I tried everything you suggested.  When it says Resume activation it always throws error code: xxx.  Incognito, not incognito, different browsers, different OS.  I even created two different accounts.  Always the same error.

Should I try the mobile app?  If it doesn't work I'll give it another billing cycle and try again.  You can check under my userid.  If it has been charging my credit card, it shouldn't.  It would be maxed out by now because I tried so many times.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@ZKlass 

First make sure that you were not accidently charged via your credit card.

Are you activating via website or the app? 

If via website, might want to try on the app instead.  If you start on website, you will need to finish activation via the app anyways. 

Or try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  

Need Help? Let's chat.