cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation isn't working

Anneke
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Went through every step. Already paid, payment went through, but got the message " Something didn't go right while activating your subscription. Click below to contact a customer support agent. " I did that, but got no where with it. I need help to activate my account, I'm stuck with no option.

6 REPLIES 6

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Anneke    Click below to contact a customer support agent. " I did that, but got no where with it

What happened when you tried, were you not able to reach anyone or you got an error, or they weren't able to  help?  If you still need customer service then try again using the chat message icon at the bottom right of this page.  If that doesn't work, it's supposed to be fixed but some are reporting problems still, then send a private message to support using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

An agent will reply at the envelope icon top right of the page or tap your avatar for Messages if no envelope.

Anneke

Yes, I did try that a couple times. 

@Anneke wrote:

Hey, yes I am using the app. I did try force stopping it, but it's still at the same place. 

Can you try a little more brute force, uninstall and reinstall the app.  

Anneke

Hey, yes I am using the app. I did try force stopping it, but it's still at the same place. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Anneke , are you using the Public Mobile app?  The final steps of activation must be done on the app.  The app can be finicky at times.  Force closing the app and clearing cache/data can often work.  Try that before submitting a support ticket.  The ticketing system is working, use the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page.  

ducktail9797
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you've already contacted cs_agent then you'll unfortunately have to wait for them to help you resolve it. It's the last leg of the process so hopefully they'll be able to get to you quickly.

Need Help? Let's chat.