cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation help

Trungduyen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up and ported from Bell last night to Public Mobile and follow our steps and still not able to use my phone. Under the Sim list my original phone number was still there with Bell and there are no number shown on my esim. I need help.

8 REPLIES 8

Trungduyen

I got my eSim working now. 1) I reset my network on my iphone, 2) I removed the physical Sim card from Bell. 3) I sign out of iPhone and iCloud Find my iphone. 4) sign back in iphone and enable icloud lock. 5) i repurchased $5 eSim and install it and. 6) voila, it works. 

Trungduyen

Thank you, it’s just so frustrating with slow email back and forward and no direct call for the customer service. 

@Trungduyen open ticket with support and tell them what happened, they should be able to send you another eSIM 

Trungduyen

I tried to instal esim with the QR CODE and got frustrated and deleted the installed esim that i got during the subscription process. 

Trungduyen

Reseted network twice and only the internet work.  Still got SOS beside the signal bar, and unable to make or receive calls. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Trungduyen 

Maybe try a simple reboot of the phone (if not done before).  Then network reset of phone (this will erase any saved Wifi passwords). 

If that does not work, then your eSIM was not provisioned properly.  You will need to contact customer service agent.  Submit a ticket via the chat bot or directly from this link:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

It will take a few hours for response.  Check your private message inbox for response. (envelop icon on upper right corner of website)

Trungduyen

Hi Dunkman

Were you charged?  Not too sure!

Did you finish your activation via the PM app? Yes!

Did you see the PM eSIM in your list?  Yes!

I do see that I have Public Mobile eSIM on the list and I have not received any QR code with esim from Public Mobile yet

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Trungduyen 

Were you charged?  Did you finish your activation via the PM app?

Did you see the PM eSIM in your list?  

If not, did you receive email from Public mobile with QR code with eSIM?

Need Help? Let's chat.