cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation from esim to physical sim

JC24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all, 

I got in on the Black Friday deals. Like most, I checked my IMEI number on the site for esim compatibility and it said my phone was compatible with esim (Samsung S20 Ultra). I went ahead and purchased the plan with esim activation. Upon activation on the Public Mobile phone app, it says that my phone is indeed not compatible with esim. No biggie, I purchased a physical sim. I inserted the physical sim in my phone and tried to activate again, but my app is still stuck in the esim activation page, so it goes directly to step 6 of the activation page and says my phone is incompatible with esim. My Public Mobile desktop account doesn't have a management page because the activation is not complete, it just goes to a page where there is a button to continue activation (again with esim only). I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling, restarting the phone, any of the common resolutions. 

Anyone have any clue on how to resolve this on my own?

I have PM CS_Agent already, but I guess because of the high volume, I have not received a reply over a day. 

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

JC24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for all the advice everyone, a CS_Agent has reached out to me.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@JC24 

watch the little envelop icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Great job so far. I have sent you a message directly. Please check and keep us posted upon success.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JC24  Sound a like you did all the right steps and so now you now  have to wait for support to reply to you 

Need Help? Let's chat.