Did you mean: 

Activation and top-up

Jason26
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My activation won't allow me to use a top-up voucher 

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jason26   if you have not got your voucher yet, you can buy  a Visa GC to activate

even you got the voucher, you can load voucher for future renewal

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jason26 

You can also activate your SIM with a reloadable Visa CC from any supermarket or gas station then use the voucher for future payment.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Jason26 

Good grief Charlie Brown! Public Mobile is Grrrreat! 🐯 Yes pm eliminated the ability to use vouchers to activate in their effort to make pm easier for customers to use online. But luckily they did have a plan B.....follow @softech 's instructions on how to contact customer support.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jason26   No worry, you can activate PM account using the voucher, but you just need to follow different activation process:

1. Open ticket with PM support by direct message them:
    https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
     **Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
  2. PM support reply and ask you for the sim card number, an email address used for the activation (login for My Account).   
    They will activate the account with the sim card.  The account will have status SUSPENDED. 
    PM Support will then sent you the login and password. 
  3. Once the account is setup, you can login to My Account and load your voucher to finally activate the service. 

Need Help? Let's chat.