cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation SIM Card from Amazon with first month

ABC64
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello 

I purchase my SIM Card from Amazon and was under the impression It included my first months fee. When I signed up I entered my Credit card and it charged me the first month. Does any one know how I get the Credit added to my account?

Here is the pic of the Offer on amazon.

ABC64_0-1640734889978.png

43 REPLIES 43

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anonymous  He/she is known to do it and doesn't care. Even after another member posted a screenshot of he/she soliciting.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Any-signup-bonuses/td-p/759940

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk : No open offers of referral codes.

Fixed..thanks....I thought you could not post your code. 

It's all soliciting for your gain. To give, to offer, to direct. Always wait to be asked or the open request to all. Then have at it.

But them's just the rules. We have seen that people will break the rules in pm. Unless someone exposes it (like not long ago) then no one would know. It's just not fair.

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@ABC64 

Contact CCS here and explain....He was the seller on Amazon as well. 

Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 7.17.46 PM.png

He offers similar on his web site. 

You may have to fill out this form....with his help.

Look like OP's got it from Sold by: Cellular One and not CCS

@Anonymous wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk : No open offers of referral codes.

Fixed..thanks....I thought you could not post your code. 

Just to add...this guy does not like to lose too much money and as his cost to sell on Amazon is much higher than on his own website...you will find better deals on his web site.  If I recall I got a free SIM and first month free on $15 plan. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CountyDownIeUk : No open offers of referral codes...or unsolicited.

@ABC64 

Contact CCS here and explain....He was the seller on Amazon as well. 

Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 7.17.46 PM.png

He offers similar on his web site. 

You may have to fill out this form....with his help.

His process is...buy the card with a plan....receive the Card....fill out the activation form and note the SIM card #....then he will advise when activated. 

DON"T FORGET TO GET AND NOTE THE REFERRAL CODE FOR $10 OFF. HURRY AND YOU WILL RECEIVE MORE THE MERRIER FREEBIES TOO. AND CHECK OUT ANY PROMOS TO APPLY FOR AS WELL. PERHAPS AN EXTRA 2GB EVERY MONTH BUT NOT ON THE $15 PLAN. 

FOR MORE HELP HERE CONTACT @darlicious 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ABC64  , is this the one?

https://www.amazon.ca/Activated-Public-Mobile-Canada-Talk-Text/dp/B08FKK7KPC/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2LT334F...

Someone said in the review:

you have to activate through seller only since seller have taken money for activate and 1st recharge. He will lead all offers which are running.

you should have contacted the seller for activation and not activated yourself.  But contact your sell no Amazon and see what he says

BeachNBeer

@ABC64   I Found the Amazon product you bought. Sorry there was no 1st month free you simply paid for the first month in advance and it came pre-activated. 

Description says.

PRE-ACTIVATED PUBLIC MOBILE SIM CARD
YOUR FIRST MONTH IS INCLUDED WITH YOUR PAYMENT
NO ACTIVATION CHARGES
FREE SIM CARD
FREE SIM ADAPTOR + PIN
NO CONTRACTS / NO CREDIT VERIFICATION
ANONYMOUS ACTIVATION (DEFAULT) OR WITH YOUR INFORMATION 

Looks like they used there referral code as it goes on to say. 

PLUS an additional $10 Credit will be applied on your 2nd month's top up

AND any available promotions will also be applied 

So you should get a $10 credit to your account within 72 hours of whenever they did the activation (maybe it is already in your account).

There is free holiday gifts that you should get credited soon with as well by Public Mobile. Around 7 days after activation a 2 gig one time data add-on and 500 international long distance minutes will be applied. 

International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

LINK below to what you bought.

https://www.amazon.ca/Activated-Public-Mobile-Canada-Talk-Text/dp/B08FKK7KPC/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?crid=29U...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ABC64 : I've never heard of a free first month. Free month around here usually means the second month. Can also mean free third month. Marketing wording can be tricky sometimes.

They usually work as a credit to the account equal to the plan cost at activation.

But you always pay the full fare up front.

Edit: actually...iirc I have heard of somebody handing you a SIM in a mall or airport and it already has a free month on it. Basically a free promo. But not often.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ABC64   No need toc cancel the order from Amazon yet.

I think it is a 3rd party seller, he should have given you some instructions, like he should have given his promo code or Friend referral code to you.  Try to use the contact seller function from your Amazon order and ask the seller for instructions.

Who is the seller after all?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ABC64 

fast in store visit Here link, 

contact Amazon to cancel your order and you will getting your money back,

BeachNBeer

@ABC64  Looks like a 3rd party seller. You'd have to look at their terms and conditions on what they were offering you. Currently via Public Mobile there is no free offers and when there is it is never first month free but 2nd or 3rd month free depending on the promotion.

Do you have a link to what you bought? So we can look.

I will also assume whoever you bought the sim from also asked you to use their referral code for a $10 sign up bonus. If you did that $10 will be credited within 72 hours of activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.