cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate

Dustintanner
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

WHY DID I REFER MY MOM JUST SO THAT HER PLAN WONT ACTIVATE OR EVEN WORK. She even put the amount owing and it wouldn’t activate we have topped up again and it doesn’t actually “top up” it sits in the account only collecting more money, WE NEED HELP

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Dustintanner 

If the amount in the available funds equals or exceeds the plan amount then @HALIMACS  first suggestion is how to force the payment system to reactivate the plan.

Go to the plans or usage page and click on the lost/stolen feature. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. The service plan should then automatically reactivate. Log out and reboot if necessary.

You can also go to your payment history to confirm that the 30 DAY PLAN....$30 charge and the 100 MINUTE.....$5 or the 1GB+ AT 3G SPEED......$15+ charge with today's date has been debited from the account.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Dustintanner   Any amount showing on Available Fund on My Account?

What is the Amount Due showing at the moment?

If Available Fund is $0 , then you can pay manually on My Account but use the "Other" there and enter the Plan Amount +$1

Or you can also use *611 to top up if you know the 4 digits pin

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Dustintanner 

close all Browser and clear cache and cookies,
and try open one Browser inPrivate mode,

is showing money at Available funds:$ ?

try Rebooting device..

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Dustintanner 

If the above items DO NOT work for you, try the Customer Support Agents (but i would recommend trying the above first as it works for most similar situations...)

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Dustintanner 

That's frustrating.

Try adding $1, then tap 'resume' or 'reactivate'.    This sometimes helps.

If not, try tagging the service as lost/stolen in self-serve.   Logout of the self-serve, then log back in and tag the service as 'found'.   Then reboot device.  This should work.

Need Help? Let's chat.