cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accouny and extra charges

MACooper1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why was I charged an additional month after ending service? Why can I no longer access my account? If unanswered will report as fraudulent charges.

5 REPLIES 5

hi @MACooper1 

did you actually click on the link? that is a message link and won't bring you to Chatbot.  If you really see the chatbot windows, please post  screenshot

here is the link agian

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and you should get this window with my link

hTideGnow_0-1721089843018.png

MACooper1

Thank you!

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you ported your number to another provider, your PM account is immediately closed and you were not be able to log in anymore. Sometimes credit card info is left lingering and invalid charges do occur.

If you are NOT PM client anymore ask your bank for chargeback explaining situation.

MACooper1

Thanks for the reply. I did not miss the 30 day cycle. I ported out, before disabling autopay. Thanks for the link, but it doesn't work. It brings me back to the My Account sign-in. Is there any other way to contact customer service - to speak with a person and not a bot? (I've tried that route repeatedly and all replies are to sign in to the account.)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @MACooper1 

PM is a prepaid service and only charge you for the service for the next 30 days, they won't charge you extra

did you just port out your number?  or just disable Autopay? Maybe because PM is on 30 days cycle and you missed the date and ported out or disable Autopay one day late?

And if you ported out, after porting , the account would be closed and you won't be able to login again

we are just customers and do not see your account details, so, best to talk to PM support agent and they can explain. Please message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Need Help? Let's chat.