Account

cptskinboat01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to make a payment. Subscription on hold.  ?  Any info?, 

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@cptskinboat01 

You have duplicates request this morning.

Website is under maintenance and is down this morning so try again later. Try calling 1-855-4PUBLIC and make a payment that way.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cptskinboat01 

I just tried logging into my account and it seems like the site is having issues at the moment. Do you have any service on your device at all? 

If you don’t have service currently and that’s why you are trying to make a payment, you can purchase vouchers from a shoppers, gas station, or online from a service like Muskbird and then add it to your account using *611 in order to restore the service.

Once the site is restored, you’ll be able to change your subscription. But if you’ve already paid I would highly recommend changing for your next renewal so you don’t pay for two plans.

Hi, there seems to be a problem withe the website this morning, maybe wait a hour.

cptskinboat01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Renewal was yesterday. And now I'm unable to make a payment. I also wanted to update my subscription to something affordable 

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cptskinboat01 

Hello! Is it currently around your renewal date? If you try to use your phone do you have any service or are you cut off from usage? 

If you are at your renewal date and have autopay turned on, as long as you have service you can safely ignore any messages of your account being on hold. 

Need Help? Let's chat.