cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account web server down

ksullivan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I need to add 1 gb US data but the account page is taking forever to load. Can someone please purchase it for me immediately?

6 REPLIES 6

Grantjesso

Web server down?

ewhilton

Thanks, I was trying to reload and had problems trying to login (basically timing out). I tried from a different IP address just to make sure the problem wasn't with my Internet Provider. I will try in a bit and hopefully the issue is resolved.

If you decide to buy using 611, you need your pin number and check out this post from @Anonymous 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

According to the post above, if you cannot reach 611 on your phone:

"These functions can be performed in the states without add-ons or from another phone by calling 1-855-4PUBLIC (782542)"

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ksullivan 

PM self-serve portal is very slow.  I was able to login after waiting about 2 minutes.  Try again.  Good luck.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incogntio mode.  Also clear your cache.  Sometimes if you wait to access the self serve portal during off peak hours it is easier to log in.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@ksullivan hi this is a public forum no one here can purchase it for you dial *611 you can purchase most things there

Need Help? Let's chat.