cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account was suspended

kezzibarb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've updated my credit. I also made a payment. When will my phone be activated again.

5 REPLIES 5

@Kloxified 

Customer support is not needed in this situation. They are also currently backlogged with tickets for precisely this reason with wait times up to 48 hours. Please refrain from recommending customer support when it is not necessary.

Try searching for an answer by putting the question in the search bar and hitting "GO". Look at a few threads with a green check mark indicating a solution. If you see the same solution in several threads that is likely the right answer. Read through the whole thread to learn additional info on the issue such as the cause and how to avoid it.

Keep trying....there is a learning curve to overcome but you will get there eventually.

@kezzibarb 

Is your payment sitting in your available funds? Go to the plans or usage page. Click on the lost/stolen feature. Suspend your service via lost/stolen. Log out/in. Resume your service. Does the overview page say active now? Log out and reboot your device.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@kezzibarb 

Does your status on your Self Serve now say ACTIVE?

Or, when you call 611?

IF yes - Try toggling into airplane mode, then back again.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Log into your account.  If you see a reactive button then click on it.  Also try rebooting your phone.

Kloxified
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It should reactivate immediately, wait a bit and if it doesn't reactivate contact a Customer Support Agent

Hope this helps,

Kloxified

Need Help? Let's chat.