cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account transfer?

KoalaBear4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recieved a call about my number transfer from a number listed with a fraud scam number. They left a completely different number to call back and said it's about my number transfer. Calling the number back does not help it just says nothing about the phone number transfered.  Yes my number is working and active, yes my account says active also.  What other way can I get in touch with customer support to see what's going on?

5 REPLIES 5

@JL9 wrote:

Yeah don't waste anymore time with these scumbag scammers

It might not be a scam. The porting team does call people on occassions but don't give information when they call you. Ask to call them back after checking the number.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah don't waste anymore time with these scumbag scammers

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Transfer number is automatic with little or no human intervention.

What you got is spam or phishing attempt to get some info regarding your account.

Did you actually initiate porting number?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @KoalaBear4   you probably have the answer as you already search and confirm that is a fraud scam number

and  PM usually won't call their customers.  All support is online here

If you want, you can open a ticket with PM Support to double confirm:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

• start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  • then Click "Contact Us"
  • then Click "Other"
  • finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  • you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@KoalaBear4 It sounds like someone just phishing for information if your account works and everything seems normal just ignore it

Need Help? Let's chat.