cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

robinokane
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am getting a message saying my account is suspended and I need to make a payment but I have auto pay set up and that has been working fine the past several months. Nothing has changed on my end so why wont Public Mobile take the payment. There are plenty of funds available in the account and the card in question is active and has no issues.

9 REPLIES 9

robinokane

Tried both. same issue persists. 

robinokane

My service is down and I have auto pay active and that has been working with this card with no issue for the past several months. I have also tried other cards and it still isn't working. 

robinokane

Service is not functional which is a major issue as I need my phone for work. I have tried adding funds with multiple cards and consistently get the same "oops..." error message.

robinokane

All the card info is up to date and correct and the card is valid and has funds available. I have tried multiple cards with the same "oops..." error result. I have also tried in multiple browsers and with incognito mode on.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Make sure that your credit card info is updated - check the expiry date.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@robinokane  

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1676925816109.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@robinokane , is your service functional at the moment?  If not, login to your self serve account using incognito mode to confirm account status.  If the account is in suspended status, simply do a manual top up and reactivate. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@robinokane 

If your renewal date is tomorrow. This is normal. You should still have service so ignore the suspended notice.

But if you don’t have service, login to your account and check to see if AutoPay button is enabled in the Payment section. Turn it back on if it is disabled and refresh your browser page.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Try refreshing the page or using incognito to access your account info. 

Need Help? Let's chat.