cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

V21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I am on autopay and my account got suspended. I called the bank and everything is fine with my card. 

So I looked in the problems others had and one solution was to put my phone as lost and then I closed everything and waited a couple of minutes. Then I went in to reactivate my account and everything worked until the step where I had to click submit. I couldn't click the submit button. 

What should I do, so I can pay my plan?

9 REPLIES 9

Mgmill

Thank you, solved my issue too! Totally forgot the suspend service is hidden deep and you need to reactivate BEFORE you can pay.. sort of a glitch hey!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@V21 

Close all the open tabs and clear your browser. Reboot your device. Open one tab only in secret/incognito mode. Chrome, Firefox, safari or Microsoft edge work best. Log in and resume your service. Has your plan payment been taken? Check your transaction history for your plan amount charges with today's date. Then log out and reboot.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

@V21 wrote:

I was unable to resume service

@V21   Yes, it could be just a browser issue.

As suggested earlier, try Incognito mode or try a complete different browser brand

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@V21   Make sure you clear your browser cache/cookies as advised earlier before logging into you account to now Resume service.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@V21 - you couldn't go back to "find your phone" after listing it as lost. Is that what you were trying to do?

You will need to unlist it as lost/stolen before you can get it activated again.

Go back into the lost/stolen area to find it.

Then add any funds equal to or more for what is showing owing. Reactivate.

If your plan still does not reactivate / resume and it shows $0 owing, try adding a $1 top-up payment. 

Or try ---- again 😛

1. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  2. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  3. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  4. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  5. Log off your account. Log back in. Reboot your phone.

V21

I was unable to resume service

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It could have been an autopay failure which has been happening a lot it seems like lately. Once you do sort it out whether by manually reactivating it or putting vouchers on through 611, I would recommend manually adding the funds prior to your renewal date, and if it was indeed an autopay failure, you would avoid that from now on

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@V21    So you were unable to Resume Service or just unable to log into your account? 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@V21   It could be just a browser cache issue.  Try using Incognito mode, try a different browser (Firefox/Chrome/Edge) or try to clear cache and restart the browser.  You can also try from a different machine/device

Need Help? Let's chat.