cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

learnavecjoie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account has been suspended,  but the auto pay credit card that is on the account is still valid.

No service!

6 REPLIES 6

Glad you got it sorted out, going forward to avoid these pesky autopay failures, you can manually add the required funds for the next renewal a day or 2 before the renewal date.

@learnavecjoie   Great job on sorting it out yourself!

learnavecjoie

Changed the autopay card to another credit card and working.

Thank you for your help.

(novel workaround.... Luddite)

@learnavecjoie   You should hear back within an hour or so (usually less time) or it could be longer as it's the weekend from CSA's so keep an eye on the message box top right.

Your other option is to purchase a voucher from retailers like London Drugs, Canadian Tire, SDM or gas station (Shell) and load funds by dialing 611 and that gives you time to sort out the payment card issue.

learnavecjoie

Hello dabr,

My card is active, working and processing other autopayments, however when I try to force a payment through the message says declined by card provider. 

My credit card company is saying there is no request for payment from Public Mobile, other than last last successful one in Feb.

I have submitted a ticket already.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@learnavecjoie    Log into your account and if you see Reactive option (top right of page) then click that more than once to try push payments.  Otherwise select Payment tab and pay Amount Due or select Other and enter plan cost and reboot phone.

If you're on the discontinued $10 plan, then you need to top up your account with another $3 (edit: and then Reactivate)  as that plan got a price hike of 30% ($3).

Submit a complaint ticket to customer support if you never received a notice of the price hike for the basic plan.  Here's a link to the chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.