cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Nana2017
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my account was due on the 24 th I paid on the 28th and I still can not call or receive calls. It also says my account is suspended but I have a $20. Balance. What do I do to activate so I can make calls? Thank you

20 REPLIES 20

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Nana2017 

Can you call 611 and check your balance? If you can text then you have service and this is a provisioning issue best fixed by customer support but in a pinch we can help you troubleshoot on the customer side but since customer support is still open you can ask them to reset your account and reprovision your Sim card. But try rebooting your phone first.....?

@Nana2017 @You need to sign into public mobile main page and go to payment tab on the top of drop down menu to view the history 

Nana2017

where do I find the Check History page? Thx

Nana2017

Store store or I do it myself sometimes 

Nana2017

sorry I accidentally put my reply to you in Good Citizen response box.. 😔😔 can u read it if not I will retype to you... 

I agreed the lost/stolen option does not work.

And that I always use the 611 to add or the Phone Guy where I buy my voucher they sometimes add them on for me. Never had this problem. 

611 is not helpful at all they only ya e 4 options. And some of the things to verify want to send to my phone number well how do they think they can do that.. sorry 😐 just sooo frustrated. I don’t get how I can send and receive text messages but not calls since I added the $20??? Weird 

Nana2017

Thanks I will try.. and no the  lost stolen thing does not work . 

I always use the 611... or The Phone Guy adds them on right at their store. I have never had this issue. And they don’t know why 611 is saying to make a payment and the money is just sitting in my account. Sooo frustrating. I can text and receive text but no calls. I only use the Text and Call. 611 only has 3 options not very helpful AT ALL. 

Thank  you

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Nana2017 

This can be a very annoying issue when trying to reactivate an account. Try going straight to your cart and submit the plan payment. Download the reciept/invoice when the option presents itself and check it for "payment recieved". Then check your payment history to see if you have been charged for your plan amount and to see if your account shows as active? Log out. Reboot. Log in again using secret/incognito mode and see if you still show active status and your plan payment has even debited.

If it still fails to reactivate contact customer support to apply your plan payment and reactivate your account. BTW....if you pay by pm voucher try to always add it via 611 as this system will always reactivate your plan services as long as the plan amount covered and the account is not suspended via lost/stolen.

@Dunkman 

It appears that lost/stolen (from my own experience) no longer reactivates accounts by forcing payment. A manual top up payment will force payment thru 611....I have not tested via self serve.

@Nana2017 how you top up? Store instant top up? or Voucher? 

Nana2017

I have always done it this way the store always puts my minutes on manually 

@Nana2017 @No unfortunately there’s no live people to chat with it’s all done online try @Dunkman @suggestions and if that doesn’t work try the link to support @Dunkman  also mentions from my last bottom post 

Nana2017

Ok thank you I will try that.. 

@Nana2017 sorry, no number to call, you have to open ticket with PM support:(

Nana2017

Is there a 1800 # to call Customer Service cause the *611 doesn’t help for my problem. 

Thank you

Nana2017

thanks tried it..☹️☹️😏🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Nana2017 are you on the $15 plan and you topped up $20m

If you login My Account using Incognito mode, then go to Payment page, do you see the correct entry showing how much you topped up on 28th? You should also see entries on the page showing PM renewed your plan. 

Maybe post us screenshot on the Payment History page on those transactions  and we can advise further

Nana2017

Thank you I tried your suggestions.. still nothing 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Nana2017 

If you have enough available funds and your account is not reactivated, a few options to restart activation process:

1. Manually load $1 into your account.  That sometimes restarts the re-activation process

2. In your self service account, report your phone stolen.  Logout.  Login into your account, report your phone found.  Again, does may restart re-activaiton process. 

Otherwise, if these tricks don't work, you will need to contact customer service agent.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Nana2017 @Try logging in again incognito to make manual payment , if your remember your pin # you can try “611 if you do t remember pin there’s an option of getting voucher and *611 in this case no pin is needed to reactivate account 

if all else fails you can’t try and get further assistance from agent 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Nana2017 I think your manual payment $20 was not used to pay for renewal.  Check Payment history page and see if it shows a  transaction showing it is used for renewal 

if not, click Reactivate my plan for a manual renewal using the $20 on Available Fund 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Nana2017 

Login to your account using a browser in incognito or private mode first.

Then click on the reactive button, after making a payment.

Then restart your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.