cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

jwalker1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account was suspended due to insufficient funds. there are now funds available on my registered card but i cant get an online payment processed.

8 REPLIES 8

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hopefully a CSA gets you into your account very soon (if they haven't already) @jwalker1 .

If you are a current customer (been in Active status with 90 days) did you try clearing your browser's cache, or try a different browser or device.

But if using Chrome, best and easiest way, I find, is opening a tab in incognito mode then log in this way.

If you have your login page booked-marked, maybe avoid that and choose either My Account or My Rewards in the Sign In option at the top, right of the community page.

esjliv_0-1661826522793.png

@jwalker1 

if your credit card is valid in your account, maybe your autopayment is failure for that time it's happene.

tried use browser from computer,/clear cache/cookies/use one page inPrivate mode,

or safari on private mode,To Login Page 

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything, just wait about a 3 second will automatically be login,,

go to payment and make manual paid.

go to payment press at Add funds to My account

Select your preferred payment method

and press at Add Funds with Credit or Visa Debit

and press Amount Due and press Complete Payment. and rebooting device it's your account will be Active.

jwalker1
  • Thanks.  Customer Service is looking into this so I'm hopeful that it will be sorted quickly

Why not? Try the chatbot. It will ask you to login. Can you? Then you can use that card or use vouchers and reactivate your account.

Did you possibly deal with a fraud problem on your card recently?

jwalker1

I can't pay thru 611 or my account. I know my pin. I have sent a direct message to customer support.

Thanks.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jwalker1   if you have the 4 digits pin , you can try to use *611 and pay that way. 

If not, you will have to try to login to My Account, then click on Reactive my plan and make a manual payment that way.  

In case you forgot your My Account login, try to use Reset Password first.  If still not able to login, then open ticket with PM Support:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@jwalker1 

how long your Account suspended over 90 day?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you login to your account? Do you know your 4 digit account pin?

Need Help? Let's chat.