cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

manatee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi My account has been suspended since the 25th, my account is on autopay, i've even tried to manually top up my account with another credit card, yet  I get an error that the page won't load. Please help.

manatee

7 REPLIES 7

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I am glad you sorted it out. Autopay failures happen more than they should unfortunately. Going forward you can avoid them by manually adding funds to cover your renewal prior to renewal date

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@manatee 

I'm happy it helped. Love the username! If you want to join my fish gang you can be part of our honorary mammal contingent along with Thomas the walrus, the beached whale, the porpoise among others......

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

manatee

Thank you it worked.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@manatee 

Login to your account and check on the bottom left to see if it states “You are currently registered for dynamic AutoPay”.

If not, go to Make a Payment then turn on AutoPay and reboot your phone.

manatee

Thank you it worked. Have a good night.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@manatee 

Follow these good practices for an error free experience on the site....

1. Clear your browser.
  2. Reboot your device.
  3. Open one tab only.
  4. Use secret/incognito mode.
  5. Firefox, chrome, safari or Microsoft edge work best.
  6. Change your device if possible.

Report back if you are still having issues....but be sure to choose "other amount" when making a manual top up payment.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@manatee 

Try using chrome in incognito but clear your browser cache first.

Need Help? Let's chat.