cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble connecting with an agent

Skyehigh1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How on earth do i connect with an agent?

6 REPLIES 6

@Skyehigh1 wrote:

I just got a new message saying try to reply again its not letting me this is the worst service ever ive been trying since thursday. I just want my refund please.

HI @Skyehigh1   what do you meant by "not letting" you reply?  What error you got?

Skyehigh1

I just got a new message saying try to reply again its not letting me this is the worst service ever ive been trying since thursday. I just want my refund please.

Just click the reply button again. It fixes itself.

Skyehigh1

I got a response giving me an option now it wont let me send my response telling me to correct highlighted areas

edited by computergeek541: removed inappropriate comment

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Skyehigh1 

hi you will need to open a ticket through Simon to speak to a customer service agent they will help you mention your issue

Click here in the meantime is there anything we may be able to help with?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Skyehigh1 

Use one of the links below. You can post your issue here and maybe the community can assist you.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.