cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Zy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi there.
This morning I checked my account and it says it got suspended. But for some reason it already charged my cc when checked my statement online,it have funds on my account for the billing but didn't take the funds to pay for my service. Everything works but data doesn't. Any mods have time to fix this issue would be nice. On screen msg

Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.
Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service.
Reactivate Current Plan
Amount due to top-up your previous plan $0.00
Plan Expiry Date: May 28, 2017
Account Deactivation Date: Jun 28, 2017
Current Balance: $221.00

11 REPLIES 11

@michaelleroynur  a écrit :

Hello Mary,

My service has been suspended even though I tpped up my account on through my bank on feb 27

Also, for some unknown reason,I had to change my password to access the community.

Can you assist me with regaining my phone service?

Are you a legacy customer? If yes there is some problem here with the legacy customers account today...write a message to the moderator for help..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them details of your problem. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days. Be patient.Smiley Frustrated

michaelleroynur
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Mary,

My service has been suspended even though I tpped up my account on through my bank on feb 27

Also, for some unknown reason,I had to change my password to access the community.

Can you assist me with regaining my phone service?

Zy
Everything working properly again thanks

Zy
Messaged sended thanks @CS_Agent - Mary

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Please do @Zy,

Thank you 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Zy
Calling and texting service works properly, just no data. Didn't take the funds out of my account. I'll send you my account detail now to check it out thanks
@CS_Agent - Mary

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

are your services functional? did your plan renew properly? please confirm @Zy

Mary

Zy
Today Is my renewal day. And it's on autopay

@xCameron94x

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

If the service is suspended, please send me your details via private message! If the services are active, please disregard the suspended banner as is it a glitch.

Thank you ! @Zy

Mary

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

If your service is working, than your account is not actually suspended. When is your re-newal date?

This message always appears close to your re-newal date in self service. Is it possible that your renewal hasnt kicked in yet, and you've used all of your data for the period you are currently in? If you havent, I would recommend signing up for auto pay

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@Zy website bug

Always shows suspended for a day

If service works & you paid disregard notice

Need Help? Let's chat.