cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

MarinaChulak
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I paid $120 for the 3 month unlimited talk, text and 4G of data on NOv 20th. Now it says that my account has been suspended. I also bought a $20 add on for the unlimited us roaming, talk and text

All payments are clearly shown in the payment history

I have added money on NOv 30th trying to solve the issue in the short term myself. Now my account says that that $240 is gone. I want a refund for the extra money taken off my credit card.

This is not acceptable

please help asap

10 REPLIES 10

MarinaChulak

nope it did not solve the issue

dlshebib
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Same problem here, please fix this issue.

Phee

I am experiencing the same issue.  Same scenario:

I paid $120 for the 3 month unlimited talk, text and 4G of data on Nov 20th. Purchase a $20 add on for the unlimited us roaming, talk and text on Nov 23rd and $15 add on for 400 International LD.

All payments are clearly shown in the payment history.

Logged into account yesterday to see that my account has been suspended and will expire Dec 26th.

I was going to pay for another 3 months in advance hoping it will resolve the issue, but it looks like that didn't help you.

Update 12/9: It's a known bug; PM'd a Moderator with all my info and they fixed it for me. A happy customer!

jimm

yes my phone still working, no issues thus far but the red in my zccount saying it will expire dec 25

Jimm

imcphers
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Robert2254@MarinaChulak

Are you phones still working eventhough it says that your plan has expired?

Robert2254
I have the exact same issue , I paid for the 90 day plan, same plan and also did the us roaming for last weekend. Now it is stating I owe 120 but it is showing my previous payments ? Hopefully someone is able to help. I pmd a mod for assistance

MarinaChulak

thanks for trying to help, but the service we are getting from these guys is terrible....in what universe is this ok.......you have to prepay and then no service and no communication

If your phone has stopped working you may have this new bug:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/NEW-BUG/m-p/111912#M7848

Meanwhile, while your service is down you can make phone calls with an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

Hang in there; it will be sorted.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

MarinaChulak

thank you I hope they respond soon. This is fraud to take the money and not provide the service

imcphers
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mary_M

Tagging a moderator to help.

@MarinaChulak

The US roaming add-on would have been a 10 day option - was there a strange interaction where the expirey of that caused the account to be suspended or are you just getting a message that the 10 day add-on has expired.

If your phone is no longer functioning I suggest you have a read of this post and then submit a private message to the moderators requesting help.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Need Help? Let's chat.