cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended on autopay

monicaossachuk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm not able to make any calls and my account is saying it's suspended and I need to make a payment even though I'm on autopay and got a message earlier today saying "Congrats! Rewards have been applied to your account: $0 friend referrals, $2 AutoPay, $0 Community, $0 Loyalty."

Anyone know how to get this back to working? Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9

@monicaossachuk wrote:

But if I'm on autopay, why would I need to add funds to my account? I thought that was the point of autopay, that it just takes it out automatically.

@monicaossachuk  Unfortunately AutoPay is known to fail on occasion. When that happens your account goes into suspension. To fix you need to access your selfserve account and see if you can reactivate your account but making a manual payment. If it still doesn't work then your only options are to purchase a voucher or submit a ticket to PM for help.

@monicaossachuk wrote:

But if I'm on autopay, why would I need to add funds to my account? I thought that was the point of autopay, that it just takes it out automatically.

That IS the point of autopay, but as I've seen since I've been hangin' out on these forums(since early Dec.), autopay failure, and people coming here with the same issue as you, is a VERY common occurrence. Try the advice that the other folks have given, and if it doesn't work, definitely contact the Moderator team.

@monicaossachuk  Ignore the suspended warning for now....if you're on the $15 plan log into your account and see if you have any minutes left in your plan....or has the outgoing calling feature disappeared? Text a friend and have them try calling you.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact moderator by clicking the question mark at right bottom corner.

Tweetynumair
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@monicaossachuk wrote:

Just to be sure, your card hasn't expired recently, right?

@monicaossachuk  Do you still have service? Are you going thru renewal right now? This is normal during renewal. As long as you have service you are fine.

Are you on the $15 plan? Can you still text? Recieve calls? Have data? Or no service at all?

monicaossachuk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@monicaossachuk You likely need assistance from the moderators. To get a ticket: click https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow/invent prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@monicaossachuk wrote:

I'm not able to make any calls and my account is saying it's suspended and I need to make a payment even though I'm on autopay and got a message earlier today saying "Congrats! Rewards have been applied to your account: $0 friend referrals, $2 AutoPay, $0 Community, $0 Loyalty."

Anyone know how to get this back to working? Thanks!

1.  Add enough fund to your account to pay for plan fee.

2.  Click on the reactivate button on your overview page after login.

Need Help? Let's chat.