cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended for no reason

kb2727
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was on the old plan for $60 something for 90 days but it had no text service.  So i tried to switch the plan right before making the renewal payment to $25 plan, which ofcour didnt work.  They just renewed my old.plan.  So, i went to that bot help and tried to sign up for $15 and it said it will renew it right away (i added enough funds for this $15 service and im like ill just forgot the other $60 i wasted.  So, after doing that my account is now suspended qnd they want me to pay for the $25 plan.  What the hell is wrong with public mobile.  My family uses 5-6 plans from them and after this im thinking off going to different orovider.  Ca

4 REPLIES 4

Tfost
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Having a similar issue. Can we go back to the old software that worked just fine !!

kb2727
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, i did submit a ticket.  Its just frustrating even submitting a ticket.  When i use sms option it wont work.  And i try to log into my account it keeps giving an error in the ticket submission area eventhough i log into public mobile account with no issues.  Had to go the longer route but there was bo box available to explain the issue.  Hopefully, they understand the issue.  And yes i still should have service since i already paid for the 90 days but no i dont have any service right now. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Changing from 90 days to 30 days seems to be problematic for this newer system. Add to that the terrible caching of old information on the server. Click on any little spinner refresh icons you see lower down or use private mode to make sure you're seeing updated information.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@kb2727   

You have no service now?  

You said you "renewed" right a way, maybe you had made an immediate plan change?  But even that, you should still have service

Try to open ticket with CS agent and ask them to check 

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.