cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended - Autopay enabled

Jblain4877
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

My account shows it is suspended despite having autopay enabled. I saw posts from mods over 2 hrs ago saying it would be fixed within 15mins. I am still unable to use my phone and have not received a reply after sending a PM. Is anyone else still having issues? Is there a way to fix this on my end? 

I used to really like Public Mobile but this is incredibly frustrating.

30 REPLIES 30

derekald

My phone is working properly now. I did not make a manual payment.

acglen

Same problem with my phone. This is so annoying. 

andrewptmac

I have this same problem. I added more credit to the account and phone still doesn't work. Also I had promo on my plan where I get $10 off my plan for another 3 months. 

koffey
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Had the same issue.  Nothing wrong with my cc, so I just paid.  My renewal isn't for a few more days, and I'm hoping not to lose my bonus  

koffey

Will post back details.  Not sure how to edit posts on cell phone.  Newbie to these forums. 

DaveInYYC

This sucked.

No communication to affected users either. I get they need to fix it, but can’t provide a wide update?

Spantch101

To those who say it works to make manual payment . Yes  and no.... i couldn't call for work so i made manual payment but my mms and data were not working. I got calling back though

ChanPatr

I received a text on April 6 from Public Mobile notifying me my next payment is due on April 9. I'm on AutoPay so I ignore the message. Today I tried to place a call just before 2:30 pm and was told payment was required. Fortunately, I had access to a nearby landline to make my call so I was able to workaround Public Mobile. A few hours later, I decided to make a test call but this time it worked. I signed into my Public Mobile account and it looks like they decided to charge me a day earlier and the payment entry is called "System Issue" instead of "Automatic Top-up". The amount charged however is still the same except none of my rewards were applied. The AutoPay feature has always been seamless for me until today. 

DaveInYYC

Yes, this is a big disappointment for a no-frills carrier.

What would be great is if the mods messaged all the affected users (or all the users) to let them know about this so people weren't worried about not actually being out of service.

I also hope I won't have to follow up about refunds, credits, fixing referrals broken because of this, etc.

ChanPatr

Since Public Mobile doesn't have call centre, how do you reach them with regards to missed rewards not being applied?