cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account says it's suspended due to payment but when I sign into my account I have $0 owing

helpmepleasehel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there my account says it's suspended due to payment but when I sign into my account I have $0 owing and $18 funds avaiable.  I am set up for automatic payments as well. 

Please help

25 REPLIES 25

@Felicia2_pynn wrote:

Sorry I noticed the date too but I spent the last 5 hours trying to log into the community and it wouldn’t let me  and even tho I have 65$ balance it says my account is not active 

If plan is $65 or less, you won't have a problem.  It says expired for everyone overnight when renewimg. Look in a few hours and expired message will be gone.

@Felicia2_pynn wrote:

It was supposed to be for the 23rd at 1159 and I made sure the 65 was in there

@Felicia2_pynn  Do you still have service? If so it's just the way the renewal happens. If you don't have service then there's a few troubleshooting tricks to get your service going again.

Felicia2_pynn

It was supposed to be for the 23rd at 1159 and I made sure the 65 was in there

@Felicia2_pynn  Was your renewal last night or yesterday? 

Felicia2_pynn

Sorry I noticed the date too but I spent the last 5 hours trying to log into the community and it wouldn’t let me  and even tho I have 65$ balance it says my account is not active 

@Felicia2_pynn  Seems your post is in a 3 week old thread. Do you need some help or are you just responding to another post?

Felicia2_pynn

Thanks I’ll try that hopefully it works 

@helpmepleasehel wrote:

It's not the phone I tried the SIM card in a couple of other phone and the problem presists

But if other phones are Apple, I think you are moving your Apple ID complete with device list and set up when you move the sim.

Terry

blessme4k
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Give it another 24 hours, if it still shows that then contact one of the moderators.

Can you receive and  send sms through messager

What plan do you have

Is your data enabled

When you check the sent message info what is the status

helpmepleasehel

It's not the phone I tried the SIM card in a couple of other phone and the problem presists

Yet again this is going to be an Apple related problem. You need to check your devices in set up on the phone, something is missing there, maybe your new phone number. Confuses the heck out of me too but that’s Apple stuff for you.

Terry

@helpmepleasehel wrote:

I did that and I still can't send text messages.   I can receive them from Android phones but when I send one the person does not receive it.  

@helpmepleasehel  That sounds like an issue with your iPhone. Maybe try resetting you network settings on your phone. 

helpmepleasehel

I did that and I still can't send text messages.   I can receive them from Android phones but when I send one the person does not receive it.  

@helpmepleasehelIf you don't have service (eg voice), your account is suspended but you had only signed up yesterday, you will need to contact the moderators via the ? in the lower right hand corner. Describe your issue to SIMon the bot, once it seems to understand your issue type contact moderator or submit ticket.. A support ticket will be generated for you.

Get that fixed first then figure out your data / iMessage issue. I would recommend you do a wipe and reset of the phone.

helpmepleasehel

It's a new number from Public mobile and I have tried all the rest.   I still can not send text messages.  

@helpmepleasehel  Are you able to send Imessage? Which uses mms. You may have to go into your settings and turn on sms for texting.

@helpmepleasehelIf you had signed up yesterday, are you porting a number? Also for iMessage have you turn on your data? Also try log out and then re log in into your iCloud.

helpmepleasehel

Thank you I will try both.

You can try the lost / stolen trick!  Log in to your self serve account and click on the lost/stolen box, log out and wait 10 minutes and then log back in and click on the found button and restart your phone and try it.  If that doesn't work send the moderators a messagefor help by clicking here

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Keep in mind it could take up to 48 hours to hear back from the moderators but they'll get it fixed!  Good luck 

helpmepleasehel

I can not send test messages, I tried the SIM card in another phone and it is doing the same thing.  Is there no one to talk to to reset the account.  i can only recieve texts. I have tried everything.

@helpmepleasehel if your text and calls are working I wouldn't worry too much about the suspended message!  Your I message could be a problem in your settings,  did you try to send or receive an I message on WiFi just to see if it works that way? 

What plan are you on?

helpmepleasehel

I just signed up yesterday at 1pm and my imessage is not working.  But I'm recieving test and calls.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@helpmepleasehel   was your renewal last night? And also does your phone work right now?

Need Help? Let's chat.