cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account messed up, email id and account holder name not matching

AsmaK
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My public mobile online account is messed up, email id and holder name is not matching. Support ticket/private message is not providing any way to resolve the issue, they just keep saying to ask account holder to contact us. There is no human interaction method like phone or live chat which I can connect with. Any suggestion to resolve this issue?

FYI - phone number is active and I am able to reset password, but forget the email id I used, and non of my emails are getting forget email updates.

5 REPLIES 5

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

that is fast!!

so, you can now login without problem?

AsmaK
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Issue resolved the they CA_Agent support. Thank you guys and Public mobile support team.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@AsmaK 

Did you click on Forgot Email? If you entered too many times incorrectly. You will need to wait an hour before trying again.

IMG_0110.png

If this failed, contact a CS_Agent to help you with login to your account.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

PM is prepaid, those account holder name not very important.  It is ok as long as you can login

you said you weren't giving the way to resolve the problem.  I think you were using Chatbot.  If you want human to look into your problem, just message PM using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.