cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account login

sheham14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I'm currently out of Canada and would like to resubscribe to my plan so I don't lose my number. I cannot log in to my account because I need a verification code sent to my number. Please help me get into my account.

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

@sheham14 wrote:

It says I am subscribed till September 22 2023. But I still received the email saying I must log in to my account and reactivate it. Contacted CS_Agent hopefully they can work something out.

HI @sheham14 

then you are good.  Take a screenshot and keep it just in case

Those email usually not send out with  information from previous day

Then your account renewed and all is good. Maybe the message crossed in the midst of you paying.

@Handy1- I don't think this customer got that message. They mentioned something about 5 days. The message you're talking about doesn't mention days. (iirc 🙂 )

@sheham14  if your services are still working and you get this error message you can safely ignore it . Lots of people been getting this error message on there renewal day 

sheham14

It says I am subscribed till September 22 2023. But I still received the email saying I must log in to my account and reactivate it. Contacted CS_Agent hopefully they can work something out.

Can you dial a North American toll free number where you are? Or get a voip app and call it. Then enter your number and you'll get one of three recordings. Hopefully you'll get your next renewal date and balance.

@sheham14 wrote:

I made the payment. Just received another email saying I have to log into my account and reactivate it within 5 days. Is there any way I can receive the verification code in my email instead?

HI @sheham14 

maybe the email was wrong?

if you login to My Account using Incognito/Private/Secret mode, do you see account already active after your payment

@sheham14  so the money should be sitting in your available funds . If your not able to log in get support to apply it for you 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

sheham14

I made the payment. Just received another email saying I have to log into my account and reactivate it within 5 days. Is there any way I can receive the verification code in my email instead?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you have already set up the new login system then click on the didn't get code link and choose the email option to get the code there.
Or, go to muskbird.com and choose the RTR choice and you can deposit straight into your account.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@sheham14  If your not going to be a gone more then 120 days from the last payment you will be okay until you get back . Account can only sit suspended no more then 90 days after that it’s closed for good 

Adding you can get some one back home to buy payment vouchers and load them *611 also 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sheham14 

dial this number and you can pay with your credit card....you'll need your PM pin number...

# 1-855-4PUBLIC

Need Help? Let's chat.