cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account login disabled

wall-daniel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I recently tried to login to public mobile and got an error message saying my account has been disabled. How do I go about fixing this?

The exact message is: "Sorry ,your login has been disabled. Please visit the online Community at publicmobile.ca/community for assistance."

Thanks in advance.

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wall-daniel : If you've been here a while and you keep stuff like I do, last February there was a Lunar New Year referral promo with the referral code included sent out via text. It was from 5169.

Just while you're waiting to get access to your account back.

wall-daniel

Sadly no, it gave me a similar error to the accounts page. 😞

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wall-daniel : So you weren't able to log in to the rewards page with my link?

wall-daniel

I have created a ticket with their support.

Thanks for all the help 🙂

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you get error of disabled account in first try then you might have the correct password otherwise you would get wrong password error. If you have tried many times with wrong password then it might be locked out.

Contact support agents to get this resolved. 

Either create a ticket by clicking bubble on the bottom right or by sending a direct msg to CS_Agent.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wall-daniel : Will your account credentials work here? Your referral code would be there too.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @wall-daniel   did you use the Forgot password link to reset password?  Just enter the email address and answer the security question. 

if you are unable to reset it that way, then you will have to open ticket with PM Support.  

Click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. type: Forgot log in information
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

wall-daniel

Yeah, everything is working correctly. I was just trying to access my account to access the referral code.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wall-daniel : Are your services working?

Need Help? Let's chat.