cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account keeps locking

MalinS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have an account for my son and changed the password a while back and everything was fine and I could access.  Now when I sign in again it’s telling me that the log in information doesn’t match when I know for a fact that it’s correct.  So then I I change the password again and it says it’s was successful but that I’m locked out and should wait an hour.  I wait longer than that ,maybe a day, and then I go to log in with my new password again and it again says the information is incorrect and it’s locks me out.  How can I make this stop and access his account.  I have my payment information added there and I’m pissed this this is such a problem even when I verify with codes over and over.  How can I make this stop so I can sign in and not keep having these issues? 

Thanks! 

7 REPLIES 7

MalinS

Thank you.  It worked in a private window.  I have unsubscribed both of our accounts now.  I’ve been getting locked out for weeks now and been trying to talk to customer service and they have got to be the worst ever.  

@MalinS - if you are managing more than one account, try opening other accounts in a totally different browser, Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Google, Safari, Firefox, etc. OR, try opening a tab in incognito mode then log into your son's account.

[incognito did the trick ...... Luddite]

MalinS

I honestly don’t know.  On my account I have no issues and use the same email and password for my account and the community, is that what you mean by Eversafe? I will go ahead and open up yet another ticket then, thank you 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@MalinS 

If you are entering your email and password with Autofill…it won’t let you login.

You have to manually enter your email address and the will be a check mark once you do this.

Then manually enter your password and again a check mark and finally tap Log In.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@MalinS wrote:

I have an account for my son and changed the password a while back and everything was fine and I could access.  Now when I sign in again it’s telling me that the log in information doesn’t match when I know for a fact that it’s correct.  So then I I change the password again and it says it’s was successful but that I’m locked out and should wait an hour.  I wait longer than that ,maybe a day, and then I go to log in with my new password again and it again says the information is incorrect and it’s locks me out.  How can I make this stop and access his account.  I have my payment information added there and I’m pissed this this is such a problem even when I verify with codes over and over.  How can I make this stop so I can sign in and not keep having these issues? 

Thanks! 

When loggin in, click the eye symbol to show password while you're typing.  For payment information, do you want to remove it? Only a CSA can removed payment info.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MalinS 

look like we have another post with the exact same issue

PM has recently introduced EverSafe , you have never successfully login on EverSafe?

I think you need to open ticket with support and they have to confirm if there is any issue with the account

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.