cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account is still not activated

laurennolanlee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,  my account was deactivated yesterday because the credit card on file was expired.  I realized it this morning and made the payment online immediately.  My account still have not been activated.  Can you please help me activate the account, full payment has been made and no outstanding balance is on the account at this time.  This is urgent as it's my Son's phone and I need it functioning to stay in contact with my young Child while he is at school.  Please and Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9

laurennolanlee

@dabr,

Thanks.  It looks like a fantastic plan.  Thanks for sharing!

L

@laurennolanlee   Good to hear it's been sorted and thanks for updating your thread. 

BTW, not sure what plan you have but I've just been reading the following thread about PM's limited time offer (until Halloween?) for this spooktacular plan offering this 4G $40/15GB.  If you're wanting lots of data at a great price (or someone you know needs it), now would be a good time to lock it in (schedule change at next renewal).

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Existing-customers-only-40-for-15GB-data-...

laurennolanlee

hi @dabr,

Happy Friday.  Thank you again for your message.  I did reach out to the CS and found the private message inbox.  They identified the issues and refreshed the account.  As of last night the phone is in full functioning order!  🙂

Thank you!!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Cheers,

L

@laurennolanlee    Responses from CSA's will appear in the message box top right next to your avatar so keep checking that for their response.  

Yes, it's not always clear that you are on a community forum that is open to anyone with internet access, so make sure to never post any personal info here.

laurennolanlee

@ dabr, thank you for your message.  I tried your suggestion and the phone only can receive calls and messages on both devices. Still cannot send messages or make outgoing calls.  The account now has been updated with good standing in terms of credit card, zero balance, it even says we haven't used any minutes because today is billing cycle date.

@ Outdoorsman, thank you for your message.  I didn't realize everyone here are customers as well, I thought I was getting messages from the support team.  Appreciate your time and input!  I will also reach out to the Service Agent!

Thanks again!

@laurennolanlee hi we are customers like you here in the community so I can not do that for you first take out his sim and reseat it reboot and see if that helps,he may have a provisioning problem with his account if that's the case 

you need the help of a service rep

There are two ways to contact a customer service agent , open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca

Or  private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user

@laurennolanlee   Can you put the SIM into another compatible phone and reboot and then back to your phone and reboot?

Was this number recently ported over from another carrier and you were able to make outgoing calls prior to this?

laurennolanlee

Hi @Outdoorsman,

Right now I checked and it shows the status as 'active'.  We rebooted his phone and he can receive incoming calls and text messages from me however he cannot call or send messages.  Do you mind checking to see why because the new billing cycle starts Oct 27th so he has full minutes and data available.  Can you help look into the account to see why he cannot do any outgoing calls for messages.  Thank You.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@laurennolanlee hi in your account did you see a reactivate button if so press it and reboot your sons phone 

Need Help? Let's chat.