cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account is active but locked out

santosfxc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need some help from a mod/admin, was trying to reset my account password to update my payment info and got locked out. How can I un-lock my account? please and thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

@Pam12 

The password will give you 5 tries before locking you out for an hour. The same hold true for the forgot password security question and answer. You can hold out for an hour and try again but moderator assistance has been very timely of late so you may find that you will get a response from them quicker than waiting out the hour and guessing (?) again.

If you have submitted a support ticket or sent a private message then keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Once in contact with the moderators if you don't remember your 4 digit account pin# get it from them. Once you reset your password check your security question and answer. Then write all this info down and put it in a safe place for future reference.

When you get an incorrect email/password message double check your email login. I have often gotten this message...twice in row (!) until I look carefully and I notice I have made a typo in my email address.....D'oh!😆

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Pam12 

This thread was started by another user - feel free to start your own thread so we can help you specific to your situation!

Otherwise, please provide us with more information... exactly what help do you need (unlocking your account)?  What happened?  What have you tried?  What do you see?  Tell us a story!  🙂  You can also try the suggestion above too... 

@Pam12 if you have some idea with the password, you can wait an hour.  Your account might be just temporary locked for an hour.  Or  you can still use Forgot password button after the hour wait  and try to reset it that way.

if you have no idea the email used or no idea with password and the security question, best is to open ticket with mod:

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot , then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

==========================================================================================================

To cut down back and forth identify verfication when messaging with Mod, please include:

1. Details of your issue
2. Full name and address on account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
3. Email, phone # and pin #.

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

a. Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
b. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
c. Alternate phone number if any.
d. Security question and answer.
e. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
f. Last 4 digits of sim card.
g. Any rewards in your account.
h. Autopay y/n?
i. Account #.
j. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.

Pam12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need help with this

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@santosfxc  you can wait for an hour and try logging in again.

Have you try Forgot Password button and not working still?

To have mod to reset, here you are:

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot , then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.